Thursday, December 14, 2006

EXTREME ORGAMI

Okay, this dude is simply amazing. I can't imagine investing the time it would take to master a skill like this... but I'm damn glad someone else did.

When I think about it my paper folding skills are pretty abysmal. My paper airplanes won't fly and my Cootie Catchers (remember those) never worked right.

Anyway, today's installment is a desperate quartet of sexually themed posts. Enjoy!

1- Man, somebody seriously needs to get laid.

2- Turn Ons: Men who read comic books. Turn Offs: Literary Love Scenes

3- Sylvester Stallone is a gossipy little bitch (look half way down the page).

4- Let's say you find out your wife has had an affair and is now pregnant with the UPS Guy's baby. Here in Michigan it may soon be illegal to demand she get an abortion or move out.

No comments: