Saturday, November 18, 2006


ONE LAST TRIP...

Здравствуйте! Since my best buddy from college has lived in Russia for the last 13 years I thought it quite remiss of me to skip over his adopted homeland on my trip around the world. So, in honor of the former yet glorious Soviet Republic I humbly offer up two video links:

  • Watching this video of the Moscow City Subway I can't help but think of the song Synchronicity II by The Police where Sting sings, "...packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes..." I get claustrophobia just watching the thing.
  • Welcome to the Lefortovo Tunnel in Russia. Procede at your own risk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The metro station is Komsomolskaya, which lets out to three cross-country train stations. It ain't always like that, but peaktime, yep. And it's getting to be a lot like Tunnel season again!