Tuesday, November 28, 2006

COOL STF 4 U - TMOT! (BEG)

If you are wondering what the hell I'm saying, you just aren't part of the Instant Text Message culture. Don't worry, I'm not either. But our kids are gonna be (if they're not already) so you'd better get with the program.

I'll start you off... BEG stands for Big Evil Grin. Now, go out and learn the lingo.... In the meantime, I offer up these yummy links! ...LD! ("later, dude")

1- Teach your kid how to defeat Goliath. Make your own slingshot.

2- Make your own warning label. Here's one I came up with...

3- Get a weekly review sent to your email from that most excellent magazine, Harper's.

4- Just in time for the holidays... THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER HOLIDAY PAGEANT. Now, this is what I call theater! If anyone sees this thing, please please please post a review here. If you don't know who the Pastafarians are... all I can say is that you're damned to eternal meatball hell.

5- And finally... if you still haven't found me the perfect Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa present, here's another not so subtle hint.

2 comments:

Justus Outlaw said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RojBCLlrZBo

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.