Thursday, April 17, 2008

BACK FROM THE DEAD...

...Or, at least it felt that way. I got hit by influenze. Hard. In fact it ripped through my house like a herd of buffalo on steroids. It's taken me nearly two weeks to recover and man-o-man did that put me behind at work. Everyone in my family succumbed and like dominos we went down one after the other. Only Sam, my 2 year-old, managed to fend off the worst of it... and even he went through a couple days of feeling crappy.

So, it wasn't neglect that kept me away. I swear. So, I'm back in the saddle and have lots o' stuff percolating (more than I have hours to commit to, unfortunately).

Anyway, I thought I'd kick things off with something hypnotically cool. Check it out! It's a time-based documentation of how the Magnetic Ink prints are created. If it doesn't work, go to this web address: http://www.vimeo.com/615344

Believe me, it's worth a looksee.



via videosift.com

No comments: