Monday, January 22, 2007

People Suck

So, I discovered over the weekend that someone stole my ebay account (which I don't use very much) and from there managed to seize a hotmail account I've had for 8 years. They, of course, immediately changed the password and secret question, shutting me out of my own account. I was up til 4 AM changing passwords and contacting accounts, since the email was used for orders and sign ups. Lesson freakin' learned. The good thing is that I check this email several times a day, so they only had exclusive access for an hour or two at most. The really bad thing is not really knowing how much info I had there since I've had the account for so long. I'm using my memory to follow up with anyone who might have personal or financial info. Hotmail is, of course, free, so Microsoft is absolutely no help. Never mind ever getting access to my acount again... I can't even get them to close it down.

So, keeping this joyful event in mind, today's links are dedicated to the asshats and snapperheads who make life so much harder for everyone else. Our current administration is, of course, the poster boy for all things dickish. Read on and seethe!
  1. Justice... Atlanta style!
  2. Freedom of speech vs coroporate profits. You'll never guess which one wins.
  3. Fly the incredibly f**dup skies. They had me at overflowig toilets...
  4. Ah, yes, Michigan, where the 50s are alive and well. The 1850s that is.
  5. Who's doing well in Iraq? Just two regular joes named Lockheed and Martin.
  6. For you, I'll offer a special Axis of Evil discount.
  7. More Michigan-style justice. Wear a ballcap to a city council meeting, get tasered.
  8. $1.2 trillion and counting. I hope there is a God and he's infinitely vengeful.
  9. Man fakes retardation for 20 years. Heck, Bush has got him beat by over 30 years.
  10. Honor the troops... unless they're already dead. Return of soldiers' remains from Iraq apparently becoming so common they're now being mixed in with the regular luggage.

No comments: