Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MOO

So, one cow walks up to another and says, "What do you think about this whole mad cow disease thing?"

And the other cow snorts, "What do I care. I'm a helicopter."

I remember back when I was an Animal Science major at the University Of Illinois (I once thought I'd become a vet) and for our Food Science course we had to open up a giant stopper surgically grafted to a cow's belly, reach inside their rumen and tickle the back of their throat with our gloved fingers. The cows clearly didn't like us screwing with them like that and yet they calmly accepted our low grade torment.

With that in mind, I'm putting aside all my stresses and worries and chewing some emotional cud. There's something profoundly peaceful about the watery stare of grazing cows. I'm looking for that level of zen today. Won't you join me?
  1. Cows and their owners.
  2. Cowscapes.
  3. The secret life of moody cows.
  4. Cow abductions.
  5. A kinder, gentler cow pattie.
  6. I, for one, welcome our new bovine masters and their bad cow puns.
  7. Time wasting cow flash game.
  8. When the great bovine civil war breaks out, this special weapon will ensure our victory!


No comments: