Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YOU MISSED IT...

My birthday was yesterday. It kinda sucked. I had to work into the wee hours of the night. Had a nice quickie meal at Zingerman's with the family unit. It was fun to watch Nate and Sam try to feed a mustard-covered hotdog bun to the birds.


Anywho, here are some completely useless or outrageously expensive things I wish I had gotten for gifts.


1. Faucet Light - I have no idea why I want this. I just do. It's like Pimp My Bathroom Sink.

2. Sink Positive - very cool. And oh-so sustainable.

3. Coffin Clock - Though, there's a lot from this site that would make me very happy.

4. Weird and useless watches - They're Japanese, so they gotta be good.

5. Robotic Pianist Hand - Totally geeky and just plain wonderful.

6. Socks - I'm finally at the age where a pair of socks won't disappoint me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!