Monday, May 05, 2008

RANDOM BITS OF USEFUL NONSENSE

1-
More evidence boomers suck --they pay Gen X'ers and Millennials less than they were paid. Gee, didn't see that one comin'.

2- You know the one about military intelligence, right? Good news: You've won the Silver Star for bravery in combat! Bad news:
You're a woman and women are just no good at being soldiers. You're relieved of duty. Now get me a beer.

3- Headline of the week:
Mr. Gay Cut Up Pal For Eating'. And then it starts to get weird.

4- Apparently Vero Beach, Fla has solved all of society's ill and can now focus on
what's really important. (courtesy my best bud, Jeff)

5- There's a town in Washington called Nooksack. I can't drive by the sign without cracking up.
The mere thought of it inspires such quips as" "I once got kicked in the nooksack by an eight year-old girl. Man, did that hurt." What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Glad you asked.

You can buy the ultimate support-our-troops item: Camo-Nutz. If only I'd had them to protect my nooksack. (again courtesy Jeff)

No comments: