Monday, September 08, 2008

100 THINGS YOU SHOULD EAT BEFORE YOU DIE

Strangely, pop rocks mixed with Dr. Pepper isn't on the list. Maybe it's because Mikey's stomach exploded. Or whatever that urban myth said.

Speaking of eating strange foods. I remember once when Jeff S and I were up in Vancouver BC and I decided that I needed to taste a 'century egg.'
It was black. The yolk was greyish-yellowish black. It was... really yucky. It tasted really really eggy. In the bad way. But now I can write about my 'century egg' experience.

On this list, I've eaten most of the traditional and ethnic stuff ....except for the rare meat dishes (blood pudding, crocodile, head cheese etc). Still, I need to give these a try: carp, Bagna cauda, Umeboshi, Poutine, Durian, Gjetost, or brunost, Baijiu, and Lapsang souchong.

What about you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://failblog.org/2008/09/08/whopper-fail/