Saturday, May 23, 2009

THE SITE MOVIE GOERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

You're watching a great movie and suddenly you have to pee. You put if off. After all, you don't want to miss any cool action scenes, hilariosu jokes or juicy plot revelations. But the pressure in your bladder just keeps growing and growing. Pain radiates throughout your nether regions. You've really really gotta go.

RunPee.com is the answer.

The website suggests the best moments to make a dash to the bathroom and even fill you in on what you've missed. It's the kind of web servies that almosts makes me wish I had an iPhone. But then I remember, I'm a critic. I see movies 2 weeks before everyone else. The site is useless to me.

But maybe for you, it will mean a happy movie-going experience and a happy bladder.

No comments: